KIATT guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User on the Website and, in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, in RD 1720 / 2007 of December 21 and remaining applicable regulations, informs you that:
1. All the personal data provided to the KIATT will be processed by it in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007 of December 21 and GDPR (EU ) 2016/679 will be incorporated into the file USERS OF THE WEB PAGE, created and maintained under the responsibility of KIATT, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
2. The data is collected for the following purposes:
(i) management, study and resolution of queries and
(ii) sending of advertising and commercial prospecting by electronic means, about the company, its activities, products and services, as well as documentation of diverse nature. If you authorize the processing of your personal data for the latter purpose, please check the following box ().
3. In the collection and processing of personal data, appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of the same, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21.
4. KIATT is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
5. KIATT will not use in any case the personal data that you make available to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in section b) of this document or, where appropriate, to achieve its own utility.
7. The User can, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition on their personal data as well as the revocation of consent for any of the aforementioned purposes, sending KIATT an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where the contact details are clearly stated, which must be accompanied by a copy of your DNI / NIF or document that proves your identity.
8. The User authorizes the automated treatment of the personal data provided in the indicated terms. To do this, press the “SEND” button located behind the data collection form.